This is a very exciting day for me! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the amazing Pokeninja90 at bakphoontyphoon.wordpress.com and I couldn’t be more honored. This is the first award GrimmGirl has ever been nominated for! If you are unfamiliar with The Liebster Award it is an award given to an up and coming blog. Basically you give it to blogs that you want to give notice to. I’m so glad that Pokeninja90 thought of me 🙂
To accept the award you have to do two things. The first thing is to answer 11 questions the blogger who nominated you has given. The second is to nominate 11 other bloggers who deserve this award and come up with 11 of your own questions for them to answer. So first thing is first I will answer Pokeninja90’s questions!
Eleven Questions Answered By Me
- What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
I’m going to have to be real here for a minute buuuutttt…. I’m not a Klondike Bar sort of person. I think I have honestly had a Klondike Bar maybe once in my life? So I’d probably do nothing for a Klondike Bar. Most likely I would actually try to trade if for something else! Hahaha now if it was a fudgesicle you’d have my attention.
- What is your favorite Pokemon starter?
Squirtle obviously! I’m a big water pokemon fan.
- Day or Night?
Night for sure! I love staying up all night and sleeping right through the day. If I could I’d wake up past noon everyday!
- Pokemon or Digimon?
Pokemon yo. Although I got to give it to Digimon and their sweet them song.
- Favorite game genre?
I’m an RPG sort of girl myself.
- Favorite TV show/ Anime?
Cowboy Bebop will always be one of my all time favorite anime. That will never change. I can’t count the number of times I’ve watched that.
- What’s something you are afraid of?
Ugh. Heights. I really am not a fan of heights. Maybe it’s because I’m so short but I really do not think it is necessary for humans to be up higher than 6 feet.
- Favorite social media site/app?
I’m so obsessed with Instagram it’s not even funny. What is it about looking at other peoples’ pictures?
- What is your zodiac sign?
Can’t you tell I’m a Leo? Roar.
- DC or Marvel?
DC has Batman. They will forever win.
- Who would win in a race, Superman or The Flash?
The FLASH! Obviously. Superman has got skills but The Flash speacializes in speed. Superman may be faster than a speeding bullet but The Flash is faster than Superman.
Now that you all got to learn a little bit about me thanks to the fun questions it’s my turn to introduce you to some awesome bloggers you may not have been aware of by nominating them for a Liebster Award! So without further ado my top 11 picks (in no special order) are…..
- Torri Nicole at Wayword Wanton
- Kausus at Otaku Gamer Zone
- Ruki at Brontozauri
- Anime Introvert at Psychicpostpirate
- Moka at Monomaniafantasia
- Rayz at Mirror Purple
- Bobbi Ling at bobbiling
- Amy at Her Quarters
- Becca at Becca Does Life Things
- Cruelty Free Love at Cruelty Free Love
- Natalie Emma at Natalie Emma Blog
I have linked each of their blogs so you can check them all out by clicking the name of their blog. I highly recommend anyone stopping by gives’ these blogs a view because each of them are really great in their own ways. This a pretty good mixture above of anime, gaming, and makeup blogs so you might also discover some interests you didn’t know you had!
Again I would like to thank Pokeninja90 for nominating GrimmGirl as an up and coming blog!
Remember blogglers please nominate up and coming blogs and answer these questions!
- Why did you decide to start your blog?
- Have you ever watched anime? If so which is your favorite?
- Who is your favorite author and why?
- Do you consider yourself and introvert or extrovert?
- What’s a hobby you have outside of blogging?
- Have you ever read any of the Grimm fairytales? If so which story is your favorite?
- If you had to describe your life as a movie title what would it be?
- If you could meet any fictional character who would you meet?
- Who’s your go to makeup brand?
- What are you top-notch at preparing food wise?
- What was the last movie, book, or tv show that made you cry?
Congrats bloggers! Let me know when you have your answers up because I would love to read them! Also if you’re stopping by fill free to give me some of your answers in the comments below for the above questions or the questions I answered 🙂 Hearing from you all sounds like a lot of fun!