This week’s makeup look actually comes from a wedding I was in this past weekend. If you follow me on Instagram you have probably seen a few pictures but now you’ll get the full stats on what products I used to create it! Just a reminder to anyone stopping by, I only use cruelty-free products in my makeup looks.
I enjoyed this look because it was (for me) a very soft look. The dresses we had as bridesmaids were a very soft pink and the wedding was outdoors. I wanted to create a look that not only complimented the dress I was wearing but fit the overall vibe the bride was going for. In the end I think I created just that!
Now it’s time to break down this look starting with my face and working our way to my lips!
Get That Face
- To start off I used NYX Cosmetics CC Cream: Peach, BB Cream: Golden, and their Dark Circle Concealer: Medium
- For foundation I am all about Too Faced Cosmetics Born This Way: Vanilla Just wonderful!
- I wanted a contour that was really going to last the entire night so I opted for my Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit: Light
- I also defined my contour by using my Too Faced Cosmetics Chocolate Solei Matte Bronzer
Get Those Brows
- Again I wanted my brows to last well into the night. The ceremony and reception was outside so I was not taking any chances with that heat! I used my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade along with my Brow Powder Duo both of them in Granite
Get Those Eyes
- I had to recruit my Sweet Peach Palette from Too Faced Cosmetics once again for this look. I used Georgia as my base and then used Just Peachy in my inner eye and blended outwards with Candid Peach. To top my eye shadow off I used Carmalized in my crease and blended upwards. I also highlighted beneath my eyebrow with Nectar
- I applied Too Faced Cosmetics 3 Way Eyeliner on my top lid and waterline. You’ll notice that barely wing it out. I was not going for a dramatic eye in the least.
- I did want to draw attention to my eyes though which is why I used my Sugarpill Cosmetics Lullaby False Eyelashes and then put Too Faced Cosmetics Better Than Sex Mascara on my bottom lashes
Get Those Lips
- I thought a pink lip would really complement this look but I needed to make sure it didn’t overpower the look. In order to do this I combined Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipsticks Dollparts and Gemini. The nude shade of Gemini really helped to tame Dollparts’ pop
Finish It Off
- To finish this look off I used my NYX Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder: Mint Green. I am not going to appear all red in those wedding pictures!
I created a cruelty-free wedding look using products from the following companies:
I feel like these past two looks were pretty soft and sweet so I’m excited to up the wow factor next week. That’s when I had a thought… Let’s bring in some anime! Basically I want you to comment below with some of your favorite anime characters I and I will choose one of them as the inspiration for next weeks look of the week!
Doesn’t that sound like fun? I’m pretty pumped so don’t forget to comment below!